• i want every morning to start,

       being wrapped in your arms.

  • if only i could kiss and tell you how much i love you,

       we would kissing for a life time.

  • Every time i see you fall in love all over again.


  • You gave the greatest gift, the through of love.It started as a little seeds and has grown into a flowering tree.

  • My heart is always will be yours.

  • Your love shines in my heart as sun that shines upon the earth.

  • Your smile is live the sunshine and it brithtnes up my day. your thoughts in my head create the sweetest melody and i can't help but fall for you.  

  • Love understands love, it needs no talk.

  • To love and win is the best thing, to love and lose the next best.

  • Love stretches your heart and makes you big inside.

  • Love brings to life whatever is dead a round us.

  • In your smile i see something more beautiful than the stars.

  • You are my heart, my life, my entire existence.

  • He's more my self than i am.whatever our souls are made of his and mine are the same.

  • May you live as long as you wish and love as long as you live.